Houston Auto Defects Attorney
Defects in automobiles are a serious problem and can lead to severe accidents. If you or a loved one have been injured due to a defective automobile or auto parts, seek legal assistance from Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP today. Our Houston auto defects attorneys will work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP?
After sustaining an injury caused by an auto defect, you need an attorney with specialized experience handling product liability cases. Let Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP get to work today.
- We have the resources necessary to handle large and complex cases. We can thoroughly investigate every product liability case, and we are not afraid to take on major companies.
- We purposely limit the number of cases each attorney takes in order to ensure every client gets the full attention they deserve.
- We take Houston auto defect cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Let An Attorney Help With This Case
Cases involving defective vehicles or defective vehicle parts are going to require extensive investigation. A Houston auto defect lawyer will have the resources necessary to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the defective part or vehicle, including company records and other incidents caused by the same defect.
- Work with automotive industry experts and accident reconstruction experts in order to piece together what caused the incident.
- Properly calculate a client’s total losses and vigorously negotiate with all parties involved to secure a fair settlement on their behalf.
Defective Vehicles Can Cause Severe Accidents
Defective vehicles and defective vehicle parts can lead to severe injuries for drivers and passengers. Every vehicle is made up of thousands of parts, and it only takes a problem with one of them to lead to a serious accident. There are various ways the vehicles and auto parts can become defective. This can include:
- Defective designs
- Manufacturing errors
- Problems with marketing or labeling
Any individual vehicle part can become defective, but some of the most significant accidents occur due to problems with the following:
- Gas tanks
- Fuel systems
- Electrical parts
- and more
The website that keeps track of all vehicle recalls for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) shows that recalls for vehicles and vehicle parts occur on a regular basis.
Accidents caused by defective vehicles and vehicle parts can lead to severe injuries for victims, including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, broken and dislocated bones, severe lacerations or amputations, burn injuries, internal organ damage, and more.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available In These Cases?
There are various types of compensation that may be available in the event you or a loved one are injured due to an automobile defect. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we will thoroughly investigate your case in order to secure the following:
- Cost of your current and future medical bills
- Compensation for any lost income
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the company or manufacturer responsible
Reach Out And Speak With An Auto Defects Lawyer
When you need a Houston auto defects attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.