Houston Bike Accident Attorney
The unfortunate truth is that when a bicycling accident occurs, it can lead to severe bicyclist injuries and disabilities. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston bike accident attorneys are ready to help if you or a loved one have been harmed. Let us thoroughly investigate your case and work to secure any compensation to which you are entitled.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP For Your Case?
After sustaining a severe bicycle accident injury, you want an experienced injury attorney in Houston to handle your case. Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP are ready to get to work on your behalf.
- We have the resources to handle every aspect of your case. We have access to leading experts who can help investigate the incident and assess your total losses.
- We ensure that every client has direct access to their attorney. We will never defer you to a paralegal or junior assistant.
- We take Houston bicycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means an injured client pays no legal fees until after compensation is secured.
Do You Need An Attorney For A Bike Accident Case?
Most injured bicyclists do not have the resources necessary to obtain full compensation for their claim. The job of a Houston bicycle accident lawyer will be to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident, including any available video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, the police report, and more.
- Ensure victim is examined by a trusted medical professional who can help assess total losses.
- Negotiate with every party involved to secure the compensation the victim needs.
How Often Do Bicycle Accidents Occur?
According to data from the Texas Department of Transportation, there were approximately 2,500 total bicycle crashes during the latest reporting year across the state. Out of these incidents, 72 were fatalities and more than 2,100 total injuries reported. Unfortunately, many of these injuries are preventable and are caused by the careless actions of other drivers on the roadway who failed to give bicyclists the respect and space they deserve.
Even if a bicyclist is wearing a helmet, they are much more likely to sustain severe injuries in the event of a collision. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we regularly help bicycle accident victims who have sustained the following:
- Open head wounds or traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage
How Much Compensation Is Available For A Bike Accident Case?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a bicycle accident caused by another person’s negligence, you should speak to a qualified attorney immediately. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we are ready to help you secure the compensation you need. Types of compensation can include:
- Coverage of all bicycle crash medical expenses
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence more intentional actions
Learn How The Houston Bicycle Accident Lawyers At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP Can Help
When you need a Houston bike accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.