Houston Boat Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one were injured in a boating accident caused by another person, let Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP help you today. Our Houston boat accident attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case and secure your compensation.
Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP To Help With Your Case
After sustaining a severe injury in a boating accident, you need help from an attorney with experience. Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is ready to get to work.
- We have more than 70 years of combined legal experience handling personal injury cases, including boating incidents.
- We have access to top experts in various fields, including those who can assist with investigations, assessing a client’s injuries, and calculating total damages.
- We take Houston boating accidents on a contingency fee basis. You pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation you deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do In A Boating Accident Case?
Unfortunately, boating accident victims often do not have the resources necessary to secure compensation for their claims on their own. However, a Houston boat accident lawyer will obtain all evidence to prove liability, including obtaining boating maintenance records, operator licensing and certifications, eyewitness statements, available video or photo surveillance of the incident, and more.
An attorney will ensure that a trusted medical professional will help accurately calculate the client’s total losses. Importantly, a boating accident lawyer will handle all negotiations with other parties to obtain a fair settlement for their client.
How Do Boating Accidents Occur?
According to data from the US Coast Guard, there were well over 4,000 boating accidents across the US during the latest reporting year. In Texas, hundreds of these incidents resulted in either injuries or death for victims. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston boating accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Hypoxia due to near-drowning
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Both private and commercial boat owners must keep those onboard safe, including ensuring that vessels are regularly inspected and maintained, crew members are properly trained, and must follow state and federal laws regarding water vessels.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available In These Cases?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a boating accident caused by another’s negligence, various types of compensation may be available to you. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our dedicated and experienced team will investigate your case to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the boating accident
- Any lost income you incur due to your injuries
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment images
- Punitive damages in cases of gross negligence or intentional actions
Let An Attorney Help You With Your Boating Accident Claim
If you need a Houston boat accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.