Houston Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injuries can lead to severe and long-lasting disabilities for victims. Unfortunately, these injuries are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we have extensive experience handling these cases, and we are ready to help if you need a Houston brain injury attorney. Let us investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP To Help With Your Case
When you are dealing with something as serious as a brain injury case, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling catastrophic injuries. Let Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP get to work today.
- We have the resources necessary to handle large and complex cases and are able to fully investigate catastrophic injury incidents.
- We are available for in-hospital or in-home consultations for those who are unable to make it to our offices due to their injuries.
- We take Houston brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means injured clients will pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do For Your Case?
Due to the nature of brain injuries and the amount of medical attention often required in these situations, an extensive investigation needs to be conducted to prove liability. Houston brain injury lawyer will have the resources necessary to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the injury, such as video and photo surveillance, incident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Work with trusted brain injury medical professionals who can fully assess a client’s injuries and help calculate lifetime medical costs.
- Negotiate with all parties involved in order to secure full compensation for a client’s brain injury.
Brain Injuries Can Lead To Severe Disabilities
Brain injuries can leave victims with debilitating injuries and lifelong disabilities. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately 1.5 million new brain injury cases that take place every year across the country. While many of these victims do not sustain permanent damage, the CDC estimates that around 50,000 people lose their lives due to these injuries and 85,000 suffer from long-term disabilities each year.
At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston brain injury lawyers regularly help clients who sustain severe brain injuries due to the negligence of other people. These injuries commonly occur due to:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Defective products
- Workplace incidents
- Construction site accidents
- Oilfield accidents
- Offshore and maritime incidents
This is by no means a complete list of the way that brain injuries occur. Please speak to a Houston brain injury attorney about the particular aspects of your case as soon as possible.
How Much Is A Brain Injury Case Worth?
The total amount of compensation a brain injury victim receives will depend on the various circumstances surrounding their particular case. However, the team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is regularly able to recover the following types of compensation for victims:
- Coverage of all medical expenses (past, current, present)
- Any lost wages or benefits if a victim cannot work
- Coverage for long-term care as needed
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Get In Touch With A Brain Injury Lawyer At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP Today
If a brain injury is caused by the gross negligence or intentional actions of another person, we will also pursue punitive damages. When you need a Houston brain injury attorney, you can contact us online for a free consultation of your case or call our office at (713) 574-4600.