Houston Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injuries can lead to tragic and long-lasting disabilities for victims. Unfortunately, these injuries are often caused by the negligent actions of others. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we have extensive experience litigating brain injury cases. Let us investigate your case so that you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP To Help With Your Case
When dealing with something as serious as a brain injury case, you need an attorney with extensive experience. At our law firm,
- We have the resources necessary to intricate cases and investigate the finer details of catastrophic injury incidents.
- We are available for in-hospital or in-home consultations for those unable to make it to our offices due to their injuries.
- We work brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis so that you pay no legal fees until you receive the compensation you deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do For Your Case?
Due to the nature of brain injuries and the amount of medical attention often required in these situations, the cases are more sensitive. Extensive investigations need to be conducted to prove liability. Our Houston brain injury lawyers will have the resources necessary to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the injury, such as video and photo surveillance, incident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals who can fully assess a client’s injuries and help calculate lifetime medical costs.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to secure full compensation for a client’s brain injury.
Brain Injuries Can Lead To Severe Disabilities
Brain injuries can leave victims with lifelong disabilities. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately 1.5 million new brain injury cases occur every year in the United States. While many of these victims do not sustain permanent damage, the CDC estimates that around 50,000 people lose their lives due to these injuries and 85,000 suffer what become long-term disabilities each year.
At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston brain injury lawyers regularly help clients who sustain severe brain injuries caused by another’s negligence. These injuries commonly occur due to:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Defective products
- Workplace incidents
- Construction site accidents
- Oilfield accidents
- Offshore and maritime incidents
Such are some of the ways in which a brain injury may occur, though the list is not exhaustive. To ensure that you receive the help you need, please speak to our Houston brain injury attorneys about the details of your case as soon as possible.
How Much Is A Brain Injury Case Worth?
The total amount of compensation a brain injury victim receives depends on the circumstances surrounding the case. However, the team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP routinely recovers the following types of compensation for victims:
- Coverage of all medical expenses (past, current, present)
- Any lost wages or benefits (if the victim cannot work)
- Coverage for long-term care as needed
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
If a brain injury is caused by the gross negligence or intentional actions of another person, we will also pursue punitive damages.
Get In Touch With A Brain Injury Lawyer At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP Today
Contact us online for a free consultation of your case or call our office at (713) 574-4600.