Houston Bus Accident Attorney
The last thing any Houston resident expects when they are on the roadways is that they will be injured in a bus accident. However, these incidents are not uncommon in our area. Whether you are a passenger in a bus or riding in another vehicle on the roadway, a vehicle versus bus crash can lead to devastating injuries. If you or a loved one need a Houston bus accident attorney, Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is ready to investigate your case in order to secure the compensation you need.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP For This Case?
If you have been injured in a bus accident, you need an experienced attorney that has handled these types of cases before. Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is ready to get to work on your case today.
- We have the resources necessary to handle large and complex cases, particularly those that involve major insurance carriers or transportation agencies.
- We believe in providing personalized attention to every client. We take the time to get to know you and your situation as we formulate the best strategy moving forward.
- We take all Houston bus accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients pay absolutely nothing until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
Bus accident cases often put victims up against large companies and aggressive insurance carriers. A skilled Houston bus accident lawyer will have the resources necessary to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident, including eyewitness statements, photo and video surveillance, accident reports, company and driver records, and more.
- Work with medical professionals to fully assess their clients and help calculate total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to secure a full settlement for their client.
Bus Accidents Can Be Devastating For Victims
There are various types of buses in and around the Houston area. This includes school buses, Houston METRO buses, and various other short- and long-distance transportation buses. Unfortunately, accidents involving these vehicles do occur. Due to the size and weight of a bus, these incidents can lead to severe injuries for bus passengers as well as those in other vehicles involved.
There are various parties that could be held liable in the aftermath of a bus crash. It is not uncommon to discover that a bus accident was caused by the negligent actions of a bus driver or a bus agency. Bus drivers can be held liable in the event that they:
- Were driving while distracted
- Operated the bus while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Failed to follow traffic laws or speed limits
Bus companies and agencies can be held liable for the actions of their drivers. They can also face liability if they fail to ensure that every driver is properly licensed and trained. Bus agencies must also ensure that every bus is inspected and maintained regularly in order to prevent vehicle failure.
Can You Secure Compensation For A Bus Accident Case?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a bus accident that was caused by the negligent actions of a bus driver or bus company in Houston, contact the team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP today. Our qualified and experienced attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate the case in order to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of your medical bills related to the bus crash
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages if the bus driver or bus company was grossly negligent
Get Experienced Legal Help – Contact Us Today
If you need a Houston bus accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.