Houston Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorney
Accidents involving commercial vehicles happen regularly in and around the Houston area. These incidents, just like every other car accident, can lead to severe injuries for victims. If you or a loved one need help from a Houston commercial vehicle accident attorney, contact the team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP today. Our team will investigate your claim and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP For Your Case
After sustaining an injury in a commercial vehicle accident, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling this type of case. Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is your choice.
- We believe that every client should have access to resources to level the playing field against aggressive insurance carriers and well-funded companies.
- We always put the client’s interests first, and we are not afraid to take a case to trial if that is what it takes to secure maximum compensation.
- We take Houston commercial vehicle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This Case?
Most individuals injured in a commercial vehicle accident will not have the resources necessary to conduct thorough investigations into their case. A skilled Houston commercial vehicle accident lawyer will thoroughly investigate the incident in order to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the crash, such as available video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, company vehicle maintenance records, driver history, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to fully evaluate the client’s injuries and help assess their total losses.
- Negotiate with everybody involved to reach a fair settlement on behalf of the client.
How Do Commercial Vehicle Accidents Occur?
When most people hear the term “commercial vehicle,” they think of large tractor-trailers. However, there are many types of commercial vehicles on the roadway that transport goods or passengers, or are otherwise engaged in business activity. Some of the most common commercial vehicles in and around the Houston area include:
- Smaller delivery vehicles
- Cargo vehicles
- Passenger buses
- Construction vehicles
- Taxi cabs
- Pickup trucks
- Delivery trucks
- Delivery vans
- Rideshare vehicles
In some cases, a commercial vehicle will clearly be identified as operating for some sort of business. However, that is not always the case, and these vehicles can be indistinguishable from others on the roadway.
Accidents involving commercial vehicles occur regularly, and they are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of a commercial vehicle driver or due to the negligence of the company that owns the vehicle. It is important for victims in these cases to realize that, in addition to traditional vehicle insurance, most commercial vehicles will have additional insurance coverage available to cover crash damages and injuries.
How Much Compensation Is Available In These Cases?
The total amount of compensation available to victims of commercial vehicle accidents will vary depending on the circumstances of their particular case. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we will thoroughly investigate your case in order to secure the following:
- All medical expenses (past, present, future) related to the incident
- Any income you lost if you could not work well you recovered
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against negligent driver or company
Learn How Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP Can Help
If you need a Houston commercial vehicle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.