Houston Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
Nobody should ever have to worry about being harmed by a drunk driver, but these incidents are not uncommon in and around Houston. If you or somebody you care about has been injured by an impaired driver, let Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP help you today. Our Houston drunk driving accident attorneys will investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP To Help With Your Case?
After sustaining an injury caused by a drunk driver, you need a compassionate and experienced team by your side. Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is ready to help you today.
- We have more than three decades of combined legal experience, and we have a reputation for success. We have secured millions in compensation for injured clients.
- We have the resources necessary to conduct thorough investigations into each incident, and we are available for in-home or in-hospital visits for those who have been catastrophically injured.
- Our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients are entitled to.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
While liability in a drunk driving accident may seem straightforward, that is not always the case. These incidents are going to require assistance from a skilled Houston drunk driving accident lawyer who can:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident, including any video or photo surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, police reports, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure their client is fully evaluated and to help assess their total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to secure full compensation for their client.
How Often Do Drunk Driving Accidents Occur?
Unfortunately, drunk driving incidents are not uncommon in and around the Houston area. Data from the Texas Department of Transportation shows us that alcohol-impaired car crashes were responsible for 26% of total traffic fatalities across Texas during the latest reporting year. In Houston during that year, drunk driving incidents led to 53 deaths and nearly 1,000 total injuries.
Unfortunately, drunk driving accidents often occur at high speeds and result in severe injuries for victims. Is not uncommon for the Houston drunk driving accident lawyers at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Amputations or severe lacerations
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For This Case?
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the actions of a drunk driver, contact an attorney immediately. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our dedicated and experienced team will work to secure any compensation you are entitled to. This can include the following:
- Compensation for all medical bills related to the crash
- Any lost income you incur if you cannot work
- Any out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
Get Help – Call Our Firm Today
Our team will also secure possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence on the part of the impaired driver. When you need a Houston drunk driving accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.