Houston Head-On Collision Lawyer
While car accidents are not uncommon in the Houston area, head-on collisions can lead to severe injuries for everybody involved. If you or a loved one have been injured in a head-on car accident, contact the team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP today. Our Houston head-on collision attorneys will investigate every aspect of your claim in order to secure the compensation you need.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP For Your Case?
After sustaining a severe head-on collision injury, you need an attorney with extensive vehicle accident experience. Let Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP get to work on your case today.
- With more than 70 years of combined legal experience, our team has an extensive understanding of the litigation process of car accident cases.
- We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of a head-on collision case, and we will ensure that clients are evaluated by top medical professionals.
- Our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do For This Case?
Like any traffic crash, proving liability in these incidents can be difficult. While most injured individuals will not have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into their case, a skilled Houston head-on collision attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence from the scene of the crash, including statements from eyewitnesses, available video or photo surveillance, accident reports, and more.
- Ensure that their client is a by a trusted medical professional who will fully assess their injuries and help calculate their total losses.
- Handle all negotiations in an effort to secure full compensation for their client.
Head-on Collisions Can Lead To Severe Injuries
Data available from the Texas Department of Transportation shows that there were approximately 250,000 car accident injuries and more than 3,600 car accident fatalities during the latest reporting year across the state. There is no data available stating how many of these accidents were head-on collisions, but we do know that these incidents can lead to devastating injuries. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston car accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Crush injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Damage to bodily organs
- Internal bleeding
- Injuries causing severe disfigurement
- and more
Head-on collisions are often caused due to the negligent actions of other drivers, and we regularly see cases that occur because a driver:
- Was operating while distracted
- Turned down a street the wrong way
- Was impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Was forced into oncoming traffic due to another collision
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a head-on collision caused by another driver’s actions, there may be various types of compensation available to you. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we will thoroughly investigate your case in order to secure the following:
- Compensation for your medical bills
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
Reach Out To A Head-On Collision Accident Lawyer
In cases of gross negligence or intentional actions of another party, we will also work to secure punitive damages. When you need a Houston head-on collision attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case. Call us at (713) 574-4600.