Houston Hit-And-Run Accident Attorney
Nobody wants to be involved in a car accident, but these incidents occur regularly in and around Houston. However, hit-and-run accidents can be particularly devastating and lead to victims scrambling to secure compensation for their injuries and property damage expenses. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we are ready to help if you need a Houston hit-and-run accident attorney. Our team will investigate all aspects of your case and work with law enforcement to secure the coverage you need.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, Llp For This Case?
After experiencing something as serious as a hit-and-run incident, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. Let Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP help you today.
- We have more than 70 years of combined legal experience handling all kinds of personal injury cases, including car accident hit-and-run incidents.
- We have a reputation for success and are able to recover compensation in even the most difficult cases. We have secured millions in compensation for our clients.
- We take hit-and-run accident cases in Houston on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not owe any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
A Houston hit-and-run accident lawyer will have the resources necessary to thoroughly investigate every case. For hit-and-run incidents, this will include working with law enforcement as they attempt to apprehend the driver as well as obtaining accident reports and any video surveillance of the incident. An attorney will also work with trusted medical professionals to ensure their client is properly evaluated and that their total losses are calculated correctly.
Hit-and-run Accidents Can Be Severe
The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety says that hit-and-run accidents occur on a regular basis and that there were a total of 737,000 of these collisions during the latest reporting year across the United States. Fleeing the scene of an accident in Texas is illegal, and those who do so face serious legal ramifications.
Hit-and-run incidents in Texas can lead to severe injuries for victims. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our hit-and-run accident lawyers in Texas regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Severe neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Whiplash injuries
- and more
Attaining compensation in the aftermath of the hit-and-run accident may involve working with your insurer to secure compensation under uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. If a hit-and-run driver is apprehended, you may be able to file a claim against their insurance carrier or file a personal injury lawsuit against the hit-and-run driver.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
There may be various types of compensation available for those who have been injured in a hit-and-run accident. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we have extensive experience handling these cases and are regularly able to help clients secure the following:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the accident
- Any lost wages or benefits they incur
- Coverage of property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
Reach Out To An Experienced Hit-And-Run Accident Lawyer
When you need a Houston hit-and-run accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.