Houston Premises Liability Attorney
Nobody should have to worry about becoming injured when they go onto another person’s property. However, premises injuries regularly occur due to the careless or negligent actions of property owners and operators. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston premises liability attorneys are ready to help if you or a loved one have been injured. Let us investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP For These Cases?
After sustaining an injury caused by a property owner’s negligence, you need an experienced attorney by your side. Turn to the knowledgeable and experienced team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP.
- We have more than three decades of combined legal experience helping victims who have been injured in various types of premises liability cases.
- We have the resources necessary to handle large and complex cases, along with access to top experts in various fields who can help with investigations, assessing injuries, and calculating damages.
- We take Houston premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
Will An Attorney Be Able To Help?
Most premises liability cases result in a victim going up against aggressive insurance carriers or well-funded property owners. A Houston premises liability lawyer will level the playing field by bringing the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation of the incident. A lawyer will obtain all evidence related to the injury (video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more). An attorney will ensure that the victim is evaluated by trusted medical professionals and will handle negotiations with parties involved to obtain a fair settlement.
How Do Premises Liability Cases Occur?
Premises liability law encompasses a wide range of injuries that can occur to somebody when they are on another person’s property. In general, premises liability cases arise when the negligent, careless, or intentional actions of a property owner or operator causes harm to someone who has the right to be on their premises. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston premises liability lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained injuries due to the following:
- Inadequate property maintenance
- Slip and fall accidents
- Negligent or inadequate security
- Swimming pool negligence
- Retail store liability
- Restaurant liability
- Attractive nuisance cases regarding injuries to children
There is a wide range of injuries that can occur when a property owner is negligent in their duties owed to guests. This can include the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Near-drowning injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Amputation injuries
How Much Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
Victims often wonder how much their premises liability case is worth. There is no set amount for how much a victim will receive in these cases. Rather, the compensation amount will depend on various factors related to each particular case, such as injury severity, the level of pain and suffering, whether the victim was partially responsible for the incident, and more. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we regularly help clients recover the following types of compensation:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if a victim cannot work
- Any out-of-pocket expense is a victim incurs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence of the property owner
Get In Touch With A Premises Liability Lawyer Today
If you need a Houston premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by calling (713) 574-4600.