Houston Slip and Fall Lawyer
Going onto another person’s property should not be a dangerous proposition. However, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of a property owner lead to slip and fall accidents. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we are here to help if you or a loved one need a Houston slip and fall accident attorney. Let our team investigate your case in order to secure the compensation you need.
Why Choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP For This Case?
After sustaining a serious slip and fall accident injury, you need help from an attorney with extensive experience standing up to negligent companies in insurance carriers. Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is here to help.
- We believe that every client deserves personalized attention for their case, and we take the time to get to know your particular situation so we can best serve your needs.
- We have the resources necessary to handle large and complex cases, including the ability to go up against well-funded companies or insurance carriers.
- We take Houston slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will pay no upfront costs for your case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation you need.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents often put injured individuals up against companies and insurance carriers who have extensive resources. The good news is that a Houston slip and fall accident lawyer will level the playing field and be able to assist with every aspect of your case. This includes obtaining all evidence from the scene, such as video or photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, incident reports, and more. An attorney will ensure that your total losses are properly calculated by medical and economic experts and then negotiate with all parties involved to secure full compensation for your claim.
How Do Slip And Fall Accidents Occur?
Slip and fall accidents can lead to severe injuries for victims. These incidents can become much more than simply someone falling down and bruising their leg. At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, our Houston slip and fall accident attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe strains or sprains
- Neck and back injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- and more
In many cases, slip and fall accidents are the result of the negligent actions of a property owner or their agents (employees). It is not uncommon to see these incidents occur due to the following:
- Greasy, wet, or waxed floors
- No “wet floor” signs present
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Poor lighting inside or outside of a building
- Loose merchandise on the floor
- No grip material on stairs
Property owners and their agents must take steps to prevent these common slip and fall causes, and failing to do so could make them liable for damages caused to patrons.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available?
If you are somebody you care about has been injured in a slip and fall accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, you should seek legal assistance as soon as possible. There may be various types of compensation available to you, and the team at Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP is ready to help. We regularly help victims secure the following:
- Coverage of their medical bills
- Lost wages if they cannot work
- Any out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Contact Our Experienced Legal Team
If you need a Houston slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (713) 574-4600.