Why choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP for your case?
We focus on securing your compensation so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Not only does each case receive personal attention, but we also take the time to get to know our clients. At Padilla & Rodriguez, you always deal directly with your attorney who knows you and the ins and outs of your case, not a paralegal or junior assistant.
- We purposefully limit our number of cases to ensure that every client and case gets the attention necessary to secure full compensation.
- We have taken the time necessary to gather resources and develop relationships with experts, so that no matter how complex the case, we are ready to serve our clients. This means that we can rapidly respond with our experts when investigating, assessing clients’ injuries, and calculating damages.
- We are available for in-home or in-hospital consultations for those who cannot make it to us due to a catastrophic injury.
- We understand how the insurance companies work and we are always one step ahead.
- We make sure that you do not sign your rights away. The 7th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Texas Constitution protect your right to a trial by the jury of your peers. We are Trial Lawyers and we are here to protect you, your family, and your rights.
What kind of cases do we handle?
At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we are experienced in handling all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Vehicle accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boating accidents
- Defective products
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Oil field accidents
- Offshore drilling accidents
- Railroad accidents
For those who have lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, our Houston wrongful death attorneys will stand beside families and work diligently to secure the compensation you deserve. We also firmly believe that every worker in Texas should be paid fair wages, and we are ready to help anyone who has not received their rightful salary, overtime pay, or commissions.