Why choose Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP for your case?
While you are focused on recovering from your injuries, we will be focused on securing the compensation you are entitled to.
- Every client will receive personalized attention for their case. We take the time to get to know our clients, and you will always deal directly with your attorney, not a paralegal or junior assistant.
- We purposely limit the number of cases that our attorneys take in order to ensure that every client and case gets the attention necessary to secure full compensation.
- We have the resources necessary to handle large and complex cases. We have access to top experts in various fields, including trusted and experience medical providers, to assist with investigations, assessing clients’ injuries, and calculating damages.
- We are available for in-home or in-hospital consultations for those who cannot make it to us due to a catastrophic injury.
- We understand how the insurance companies work and we’re always one step ahead. Don’t sign your rights away. The 7th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and the Texas Constitution protect your right to a trial by the jury of your peers. We are Trial Lawyers and we’re here to protect you, your rights, and Texas families.
What kind of cases do we handle?
At Padilla & Rodriguez, LLP, we have vast experience handling all types of personal injury cases. This includes:
- Vehicle accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boating accidents
- Defective products
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Oil field accidents
- Offshore drilling accidents
- Railroad accidents
For those who have lost a loved one due to the actions of another person, our Houston wrongful death attorneys will stand beside families and work diligently to secure the compensation they deserve. We also firmly believe that every worker in Texas should be paid fair wages, and we are ready to help anyone who has not received their rightful salary, overtime pay, or commissions.