- Workplace death inside of a trench excavation.
- Inadequate safety measures to protect highway workers and the negligence of a truck driver
- Workplace death caused by negligent exposure to a substance infested with a deadly bacterium.
- Workplace death caused by exposure to welding fumes.
- Workplace death caused by suffocation in a tank.
- 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 30% of the body caused by a natural gas well-fire.
- Arm crushed in defective conveyor belt machine.
- Pharmaceutical marketing defect that resulted in the slow death of a mother of three adult children.
- An exercise facility failed to properly maintain equipment, which resulted in three herniated cervical (neck) disks.
- A three-vehicle collision due to tire tread erosion, which resulted in two deaths.
Consult With A Lawyer
Contact our office online or by phone to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case and find out how we can help. We can meet with you during normal business hours or evenings and weekends as needed. If you are unable to come to our law firm, we may be able to consult with you over the phone or meet with you at your convenience.